ABOUT THE LIBRARY
The Cyber Library contains all primary-source materials gathered by the Project across the full range of cyber security issues. New materials will be added on a regular basis. The listing below is chronological. To search for specific items, use the fields to the right.
SEARCH - beta edition
- Most browsers will accept either YYYY/MM/DD or MM/DD/YYYY for date range; if only the month and year are available, use YYYY/MM format.
- By default, a search looks for all the words you enter, both within the document title and the full text of the document itself.
- Do not use quotation marks.
- Use Boolean search operators such as AND and OR, and use ! to exclude terms from your results. For example (Comey and Hayden) or !Alexander
- You may also use * for wildcard searches, so a search for J* Brown will match both Jerry Brown and John Brown.